Educational/Institutional DistributionHow Video Project’s marketing team works for you:
- We market and sell films directly to schools, reaching thousands of media librarians and faculty members.
- Our network of sub-distributors reaches all public libraries in the United States.
- Our relationship with streaming partner Kanopy helps the filmmaker maximize streaming revenue.
- Our marketing team works with filmmakers to identify conferences, non-profits, state agencies, institutions and other potential marketing partners and sales opportunities.
U.S. Broadcast SalesWe have relationships with all major U.S. broadcasters who purchase documentaries. We have a strong track record that includes selling broadcast licenses to Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), FUSE TV, and KCET/LINK.
U.S. Consumer DigitalThrough our aggregation partner, we can provide premium placement on Amazon Prime and pitch to Netflix. We also pitch films directly to various SVOD platforms. For select films we will get placement on all PPV channels + all digital platforms.
Speaking Engagements and Community Screenings:We offer speaking engagement and community screening services. These services are available on a case-by-case basis which is influenced by the films potential for success in these arenas and on the films overall distribution plan.
International SalesOur international sales partner, Janson Media, attends the major film markets including MIP COM and MIP TV. Through our special output deal, we are able to provide:
- International Broadcast: Worldwide.
- International VOD: Access to Amazon Prime in all available markets worldwide.
- Planes/Trains/Ships: In all available markets worldwide.
Impact Campaign - Fee Based ServicesWe work with filmmakers who are seriously committed to social change and environmental justice, to help create the impact the film was meant to have. Our plans are customizable and can include planning, project development and implementation. We will work with you to identify impact goals and then engage with you in strategy, partnership development, fundraising considerations, community development and screenings, distribution strategy, and more.
For more information please contact:
Michael Kuehnert Director of Acquisitions and Sales
Director Of Operations